11 May 2010

Updates on "Tings"

So updates on everything here..its long but broken up to keep it straight.

I have officially lost 5 inches off of my waist,  1.5 inches of my hips (thank god - lets keep this number going up) and then 1/2 inch off of my thighs yet I have only lost 3.8 lbs.  I am really excited about this although I still have a ways to go, I can't figure out how to work on my hips but I assume the weight will come off with the exercise and diet..

I have yet to do P57 this week because my allergies are so incredibly bad I couldn't bear the thought.  I went to the gym today feeling better and so this afternoon I am *hoping* to do it.  I am doing pretty good with the diet although I have my times that I don't do so great.  What I have been trying to do is eat basically the same meal every day for lunch so I eat a grilled chicken breast on one of these yummy 7 grain deli flat things from pepperidge farm with honey mustard and red onion.  I really like it so that works for me and I am a creature of habit so really, if I like it, I can stick to it for a long time and I don't get bored.

I told Karl the other day that if I didn't have this all over layer of fat going on I would be hot.  LOL.

I have finally called in an interior designer, AJ from this amazing place..what gorgeous rooms.
 http://www.deborahleamanninterior.com/portfolio.html

They seem to do the rooms in the style that I really like and I am pretty sure I would have them recreate any of that into my home if I had the room that those people do.  I just cannot seem to finish this house off, I can't pick a color to bring the whole place together.  Hopefully AJ can do that and I have every confidence that she can.  After the whole curtain issue I have decided that I really just need some gentle guidance.

We have Alex's friends coming over to hang out this weekend before she heads off to her big Italy trip and the maids canceled today...fuck me. So, I had to call one of those franchise places and they charge 155 an hour and could be here anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 hours cleaning the place.  I guess i don't care but I think thats a bit much given that I pay my regular cleaning people $90 a week to come and clean.  But they can come tomorrow which is what I need.

Also, I am pretty excited because I am a gadget geek but I purchased a 3D television last night..I didn't get the 3D blu ray player yet because the guy informed me that the new ones will come out in the fall and the movies won't really start coming out in 3D until the end of the summer anyway.  Lets just hope that netflix carries them!!

Well, that is the update, everything else in my life is amazing, especially my OJ.  She rocks.

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

Wanna know where OJ gets her rocking from?




Her mama. That's where. All of your hard work is really paying off.