24 April 2010

Shaking some dust off...the blog and myself.

Oh there are so many things to report, the pleasantries that my mom and I exchanged during my 2 week trip to Florida...my brothers wife...but alas, I have decided that I need to make room and clear out some of that shit. 

I have been busy turning over a new leaf in my life.  I have started weight watchers to get off some of this "grief weight"...i lost all my baby weight so its strictly the shit that added on to me after my dad died that no one bothered to inform me of....yeah Steph, keep shoving those yummy little cinnamon donuts in your mouth and thats whats going to happen!   I haven't been what I would call depressed but I was teetering on it, I was uninterested in things, I had no energy and I was always fucking upset trying to find clothes that didn't look like shit on me so basically I finally had enough of it and started figuring

So here I am 3 weeks into my new lifestyle..hoping to all Gods out there that it sticks.  I feel so much better, I am starting to look better and I am so sad I didn't take before pictures.  In three weeks I have lost 3.5 inches off my waist, an inch off my thighs and an inch off of my hips.  So, in addition to (for the most part) sticking to WW, I have been going to the gym every day during the week, on Mondays and Fridays OJ goes to the daycare and the other days I go while shes in school and so that translates to this schedule:

Monday and Friday an hour of cardio in which i can typically burn 600 calories
Tuesdays and Thursdays an hour and 20 of cardio followed by 25 minutes of weight training

Wednesday an hour of cardio and 25 min of weight training

Now I have added a new dvd from Physique 57 which basically kicks my ass in a serious way.  I read about these classes that are offered in NYC that lengthen and tone your body in amazing ways, such as the inches just "melt off" of people.  Well, apparently kelly ripa has made them very famous because she looks amazing and so they created a set of dvd'sOMG I can't even get through all the reps and exercises they do but I have done it two days and today I decided was my rest day, I will go to the gym tomorrow and hopefully do P57 while OJ naps on days I have been to the gym, I will just cut down on weight training.  So, I cannot explain these dvd's but shit, they hurt in a SERIOUS way.  It is basically like hell while you are doing it, even the bitches on the dvd are forcing smiles while they grit their teeth, there is one girl at one point who is making this awful face while the instructor is contorting her around.  It hurts and things hurt on me that have never hurt before...anyway, I am going to challenge myself to do it 4x a week.  I really want to look more like I used to.  I have been stagnant for too long.  Anyway..I will keep updating on progress so that I can keep track of it here.

I have also started looking at taking better care of my skin since I am feeling oldish and want to look better..so I have invested in a ton of skincare products including the clarisonic.  I think there is a tremendous difference in my skin thus far but theres still a long way to go, I had neglected it fairly badly..

Anyway, other than that I just sit back and watch OJ get bigger by the minute and hope that another little one makes her way to me. <3

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm jealous that you have the motivation and determination to stick with something this tough. Great job! Now, if only I could stick to something, we'd be in business.

SaRaH said...

You rock. You're going to be the milfiest milf that ever milfed.