27 April 2010

Can inches really melt off?

Is this possible?  I mean, this is what they promise if you stick to it but I have only done it 3 times in addition to my other workouts.  I am skeptical of these things, I can't imagine this is correct.  But I am seeing it in person, this morning my stomach looked smaller so I got out the trusty measuring tape...since yesterday morning before I did my P57 dvd I have lost a half an inch??  That seems like a lot in a day?

I never imagined this, so in 3 weeks I have now lost 4.5 inches off my waist.   Every time I do P57 I have been sore immediately after doing it AND the day after.  I feel like this can't be possible but shit, 4.5 inches?  My body must be busy moving weight around because I haven't lost a lot of weight but for sure I look different, my entire midsection is shrinking and I have a waistline that is easily visible.  This rocks. 

To be perfectly honest I am about 18lbs over my pre pregnancy weight but this isn't baby weight, this is grief weight.  I had lost all of my baby weight within 2 weeks of having OJ - I mean, I didnt look good but I didnt have this weight on, this all came on after my dad died. 

Anyway, I feel so much better and I am so much more in control of how I feel, I just will continue to pray that I stick to this, I don't want to have to "find" clothes that look ok on me, I want to pick up what I want and not worry if I have a bulge here or there..

I will continue to keep posting my results here so that I can keep track.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. What is this P57 miracle you speak of?

Tiffany said...

What Robyn said. I tried 30 day shred and it about killed me. For results like that though...