30 April 2010

P57 Day 4 update

Well, as the update continues, I managed to squeak out a P57 workout this morning...still hard still had to stop a few times.  Now, good ol' Tanya tells me not to worry about it, its purposely hard so that I don't plateau...ok well yeah, I am just hoping that sometime in the next 6 months I can get through the dvd with no stopping.  I actually do think it will take me that long, this shit is no joke but its working so I am not complaining and I am going to just continue pressing on doing absolutely as much as I can.

One thing I have noticed is that the time is going quicker..before I know it were starting the last set and I know im in the home stretch.  What I also notice is that I am in so much pain and trying to breathe through these sets that I look at the clock in 10's so typically 10 minutes has gone by before I look again.  I have also noticed that my 5lb weights are too light for the bicep portion of the workout but maybe too hard for the tricep portion.  I am not getting a real *burn* from the 5lb weights, when I am at the gym I do bicep curls with 12.5lbs so for this I probably need to get a set of 8lb weights.

So, I am somewhat dissapointed but I didn't meet my challenge for the week and I only did it 3 times, Thurs/Fri/Mon.  So, I will start again and try this week to complete it 4 times.  Today is one so only 3 more times to go...ugh.  :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Three times this week is GREAT. You rock.