02 May 2010

Baby Emma Update and P57 really just kicks your ass...

Most importantly..Baby Emma update..there is widespread discussion going on about this and Big K is talking about it to other people which makes me believe we are getting close to a GO on starting again.  Hopefully this is the case and I am not setting myself up for disappointment.

And then, P57.....
I decided I had to do this again today and man..this thing is just ass kicking.  I got through the entire warm up, thigh and seat section.  The abs section was very hard for me, I have no core strength.  This is where I need all the willpower I can muster up.  I just can't get through it, I know I need to get a real exercise mat and cushion to help with my knees hurting but I have noticed that my back feels like muscles are straining when I do some of the ab part, perhaps this will just come with time and my back muscles need stretching (which is the case I am sure).

Anyway, I do have to MAKE myself do these, not because they aren't working but because they are hard but without something hard you get nowhere, its much easier for me to sit my ass on a couch.  but I swear they are going faster and faster.  Today I looked at the clock at 17, 28 then not again until 47.  This workout is so hard that you are actually not really listening to the instructor or checking the time because you are so focused on what the hell you are doing.  At this moment I can tell you I completed the DVD at 10:30am and I sit here feeling my sore muscles.  My muscles felt like they were vibrating through my shower, its the strangest thing, I can go to the gym and lift weight and I never have this. 

So, I have to do this 2 more times this week to make 4.  Tomorrow I will go to the gym for just about an hour so then maybe while OJ is asleep I will do this again to get it out of the way.  Who knows, maybe I can do it 5x?  One thing I really need to try and focus on is stretching...my body needs to be stretched every day.  I am not flexible at all right now, when they do the straddle I can't make it halfway down to the floor

No comments: