15 May 2009

Blended Families...

Well they suck..I think VERY rarely do they work as hoped.  There are so many different feelings out there about it all and it all comes down to my husband being super grumpy..nasty..contrite and many other words I don't have enough time for...

He looks at all of us as *a family* and I see it as two seperate families which is a problem because I prefer to have *MY WEEKENDS* and he thinks that ANY weekend should be open to whomever may want to be here.  Its annoying to say the least and he doesn't get it.  If these said children were more prone to picking up after themselves, being helpful or anything it may not be as much of an issue but we fucking live our lives around it and I cannot have any organization around here never knowing who will be here or not.  Its hateful and it annoys me.  It probably shouldn't because I knew he had them before we were a team but shit, I deserve a little time alone without them trashing up the house.  I swear to god I folded the same gottdammed blanket 5 times in the span of 2 days last week because people would go lay on the couch and use it and just throw it wherever when they were done.  It annoys the piss out of me.  I am a very organized and neat person and they just werent taught the same. 

My husband needs to get over this shit and move the fuck on from this guilt he has and teach these kids something.  He is at their beckon call and I should be too apparently.  I just want an organized home with happy people in it.  Fuckers...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

don't feel guilty.. clearly the issue isn't that he has them and they will be around. I would be super ugly too if I had to pick up after the same slobs all the time, and would gladly welcome any time that I didn't have to do it.