29 November 2009

As the blog sits...

Well that sucked...I had finally made the decision to get OJ vaccinated and BAM..she gets swine flu...hooray.  I couldn't believe it but we both managed to get through it unscathed for the most part.  I am happy its over though.

We added to our household by purchasing Miss. Marley Pumpkin on 31 October, hence the pumpkin.  No, she is not named for Marley the dog but better yet, one of Olivia's favorite musicians, Bob Marley.  She is as cute as can be, we are working on the biting.  Pictures below..

Thanksgiving sucked, we ended up going out to dinner because I didn't want to make it twice since we didn't have the kids.  This makes it even more apparent to me that I need to have another child.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marley is adorable! I am glad you are through the flu. It sucks!